Speed Booster Pack is made to improve your page loading speed and get a higher score on GTmetrix that uses Google Page Speed and YSlow.
Additional recommendations and best practices to speed up your site:
- Choose a good hosting service – choosing a good web hosting will increase your website performance.
- Enable compression on your website – less time to load your pages, and less bandwidth used over all.
- Use W3 Total Cache plugin – as a minimum configuration, we recommend to use just the full page and browser caching options enabled.
- Use WP Smush.it plugin – reduce image file sizes and improve performance that means less time to load your pages.
- Use P3 Plugin Profiler to see which plugins are slowing down your site. Some poorly coded plugins may impact your site performance.
- If your site running Google Ads, you need to choose the “async” mode for your ads, otherwise your site will get about a 4-5 point hit on Google Page Speed test.
*If you’re using a WordPress cache plugin, make sure you’ve emptied your cache before testing your site performance after checking/unchecking any of the plugin options.